Public Point: Rajniesh Duggall Has Win The Show ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi 5'

Rajniesh Duggall Has Win The Show ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi 5'


Actor Rajniesh Duggall has become the winner of the fifth season of the stunt-based celebrity reality show ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’.
The 32-year-old ’1920′ star, who beat fellow contestants Gurmeet Choudhary and Nikitin Dheer to clinch the top spot after performing risky stunts, said the show made him a bold person in real life.
“I entered the show keeping in mind that I have to win it. But there were many moments of ups and downs on the show and I do accept that the down moments did demotivate me. But the idea was winning only.
“The show not only opened doors for other ventures but it did make me a bold human being. I was always a strong-headed but I have become bold now,” Rajniesh told PTI after winning the show.
The winning trophy was handed over to him by superstar Ajay Devgn. Rajniesh also won a car and cash prize of Rs 25 lakh.
Rajniehs Duggal thanked fans for their support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog